Friday, October 9, 2009

I Am So Proud..

Obama won a Noble Peace Prize today!!! This decision was made in a designed to build momentum behind his initiatives to reduce nuclear arms, ease tensions with the Muslim world and stress diplomacy and cooperation of his efforts. Pretty much, a big thank you for the efforts in cleaning up all Bush's shit he left this county in. Many think it is way too early for him to be recieveing such a high honor, but I think it is well deserved. He is doing to his best ability to get this county back in shape and this award is just encouragement.

"I do not feel that I deserve to be in the company of so many transformative fig
ures that have been honored by this prize," he said. "I will accept this award as a call to action, a call for all nations to confront the challenges of the 21st century."
Obama is the thrid sitting US president to win the award; President Roosevelt won in 1906 & Wilson in 1919.

No comments:

Post a Comment