Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Bora Bora !

So last night Tara & I went to the pre screening for this movie called Couples Retreat. It's basically about these couples trying to save their marriage by going on this trip to this resort on this island called "Edan's". Pretty much they get there & realize they have to participate in couples counceling & shit blah blah blah. It's alright, kinda funny. It was written by Vince Vaughn. He was also the star. All the actors who are always in the same movies together (Like Forgetting Sarah Marshal & The Hangover) were in this one too so there were a lot of familiar faces. I wouldn't have paid for it though. Anyway getting to the point the island which they filmed it on (Bora Bora) is fucking beautiful. Like why have I not heard of it before? Have I been living under a rock? The whole entire movie we were wishing we could jump into the screen. I'm going there this summer! Like I have to. I've never seen water so blue & the sand is white. Not to mention the place where you stay is sitting on top of the water. LITERALLY. I need a vacationnnnnn (Young Jeezy voice).




No comments:

Post a Comment