Monday, November 16, 2009

My Poor, Poor Black Men.. (Free These Niggas FAST)

Lately it seems that every influential hood nigga these days is getting locked up. Lil Boosie bouta go , Gucci Man gone, Lil Wayne bouta go, T.I still gone, & Kanye just fuckin up. WHY?!?! Its like these judges see that theses black men are making an impact on the world so they said "fuck what you going thru nigga" & throw them in jail! Like I feel like there is a conspiracy going on. Poor Boosie. Like four years wasn't even necessary. For violating house arrest?!?! Its like they were just waiting for him to fuck up so they could go bad. These niggas got kids to feed & fans to entertain man. & don't get me started on Gucci. This nigga went to court & never came out!! Like how fucked up is that. & what makes the situation even worse is that he was in the peak of his career right now. He's finally gone mainstream (making songs w/ The Game, Mariah Carey & whatnot), nigga has a album bouta drop in a few weeks, he was touring like crazy, & now it has all been put on hold for a whole year. & is it just me or has T.I been away for a min now? I haven't been paying attention to his sentence time, but I feel like he shoulda been out by now. The game NEEDS T.I. I love that lil scrawny nigga. W/ his ugly ass baby momma. Anyway, now on to Lil Wayne. This one the world should have seen coming. Living the way that he does, eventually something is going to have to catch up to you. All I hope is that they don't make him cut his dreads. That would be so horrible!! Not only would he be even uglier, but his head would be cold too. Thats like a good five extra lbs on his head keeping his little ass warm! Lol. & lastly, Kanye isn't going to jail but he's pretty much on celebrity probation right now. Only person who has really been holding him down since that whole Taylor Swift thing is Jay-Z. Word on the street is he's in the lab making a new album (hopefully this one won't be so depressing, even though 808s & Heartbreak was pure SLAPPAGE.) I feel that when he does come back everything is gonna be alright, but a for now there are still a lot of white folk a little pissed off at him. Overall, what I'm trying to covey here is that all of these influential black figures are still getting treated like real niggas. Maybe it is as hard as they say to be a black man in America. All I know is, the music game is gonna go through some interesting changes over the next few years. Hopefully something magical will happen....

Tisk Tisk. I catch myself doin the Kanye shrug sometimes. Lol
Yeahhhh.... She's very, interesting looking.

BURRRRRR !!!!
Can't even lie tho. I love me some Boosie Bad Azz !

No comments:

Post a Comment