Friday, June 11, 2010

Slut In Training .


Even though she doesn't believe so, Miley is on the track to becoming the next child star disaster. In her recent shows, she's been goin IN. Mind you she just turned 17. With her new single "Can't Be Tamed" Miley has been flashing & parading her goodies all over the world. In a recent interview, she said:

"If I'm ever seen out dancing at a club having fun, I don’t want people to immediately go, 'Oh, she's on drugs, she's drunk. I'm never going to be that person. As long as I steer clear of that and keep that mind frame, I think I'll be cool. I'm not gonna be like, 'I'll never have a drink in my entire life,' because that’s probably going to be a lie. There's a right way to do so — everything is good in small portions."

Righttttt I coulda swore Lindsey Lohan said the same thing a few years ago & look at her now! Shit just doesn't add up. Se says she still a virgin, but she changes boyfriends like she does undies. Her last one even lived in her house with her!!! I just really hope she realizes that she has millions of little girls all over the world looking up to her. Yes, it is understandable that after so long she wants to shed the Hannah Montana image, but it will never fully go away. Just like Harry Potter. No one will ever look at Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, or Rupert Grint & not see Harry, Hermione & Ron. Who knows what'll happen next!

No comments:

Post a Comment