Friday, June 4, 2010

I Don't Care What No One Has To Say...


It has finally been confirmed. After a weeks of speculation and gossip, Alicia Keys & Swizz Beatz have announced that Alicia is indeed pregnant & they plan to wed. We all know that they have been seeing each other more than year as they were both collaborates in making of the Keys album and on the come back of the Whitney Houston song Million Dollar Bill. I am here to say that Alicia Keys is a HOMEWRECKER. Yes, I said it. No matter how much I love her music & admire her beauty, she broke up a marriage. Yes, it may not have been a happy one (we will never know) but she had no right to do that. He had a children with that women. I understand falling in love. It happens to everyone. But that doesn't make it right! The facts are, he filed for divorce because of her. They obviously had a relationship WHILE HE WAS STILL MARRIED. That's just plain wrong. I respect other peoples opinions, as I expect the same. But at the end of the day, Alicia Keys ended a family & started her own. Ain't that a bitch..

No comments:

Post a Comment