Friday, June 4, 2010

Insecure Women.

I know that it is a natural trait for women to be insecure, but we as a female race need to get it together. Many of us are insecure about a lot of things; our looks, what others think of us, our body, ect. Several women hate on others because they see them thriving or in some way a threat. Have you ever thought, that maybe you just need to step your game up? I am a firm believer that we control our own destiny. If you don't like something if your life, then change it. (Disregarding beauty & body type, we are all beautiful in our own unique way). There's already hella hoes in this world, why must us strong women turn against each other? A compliment will go a lot farther than a hateful comment. What got me thinking about this was an innocent that happen earlier this week. I was at a gathering with a few associates & some other people I jus met that day. We were playing drinking games, listening to music, eating, ect. I thought nothing of the gathering until I met up with some friends later on that day who told me that all of the females at the kick it were talking hella shit about me. Why? Because I was partners in beer pong with one of the girls boyfriend. WTF?! Bitch yall live together. Raising a child. I've met this couple on a couple of other occasions but I didn't even remember his name! How is it that a drinking game which involves zero physical contact make someone so jealous? I'm of absolutely no threat to her. I don't even find him attractive. Obviously they must have trust issues in the relationship, because the things her & her friends said were ridiculous. I'm not angry at all, but it really just got me thinking about how insecure some women are with their life and relationships. As Kanye said, "It seems we living the American dream, but the people highest up got the lowest self esteem. Some of the prettiest people do the ugliest things."

Live long & prosper. I'm just tryna spread the love man! Lol

1 comment:

  1. It's crazy because I have recently found myself having this type of discussion ....with my sis and my boyfriend. Women really are too insecure(and petty), and it's a damn shame.

    ReplyDelete