Monday, August 2, 2010

Sunday Funday.

So day before yesterday my lovely ladies & I went on an adventure. No not jus a stroll or shopping, like a real like life adventure. We had no idea what we were getting ourselves into lol. Anyway, it ended up being an a beautiful day making a garden the perfect place to be! :) The arboretum's plants are grouped by geography with gardens for South American, Mediterranean, South African, Australian & Asiatic-North American plants. The craziest part about this was that in each section the climate actually changed. Like in the Australian/African section it was hot & dry. As we went into the tropical section it became hot but humid, & in the little redwood forest it was cool & breezy. I found out later that this place was used to film several scene's from Jurassic Park 1 & 2. Super cool.

Tropical Region

cool Spiky tree of the tropics we discovered

Seconds later this bird tried to attack me for getting too close to her young ones. I was just tryna get the perfect shot! lol

Redwood forest

Omg! We found this amazing tree(s) in the Africa region. I really wish I would have taken note of the name because that shit was insane. Perfect location for a photo shoot! Future pt. 2 post coming soon ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment