Thursday, April 15, 2010

Vajazzling.

So a few months ago I was watching the Jennifer Love Hewitt on the Lopez Show & she was talking about getting vajazzled.

Vajazzling- to decorate your vaginal region with rhinstone crystals. Aka, bedazzlin your vajayjay.

At first, I thought it was just a weird idea. Now, I'm seeing that this act is actually starting to become a movement! Men are even starting to do it (I hope they're gay b/c who would date a guy w/ a studded peen?!) Anyway, being the curious cat I am, I tried it. Yes, I let another women decorate my lady parts with rhinestones. I got some red lips. It was cute I guess, for a 12 year old. Wasn't very impressed. They fell off within the first week. Pretty much the moral of my story is no grown women should decorate her vagina with sparkly things. I felt like a little kid & will NEVER do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment