Thursday, April 15, 2010

Cha Cha Cha !

One of my favorite spots to eat when I go home is Cha Cha Cha's in San Fransisco.
Let me count the ways..
1) Its in a great location. During the day you can shop/explore the Haight-Ashbury District. Its also just a block away from the Golden Gate Park (which is amazing, also great to explore)
2) Yummiest Sangria EVER!!
3) All of the food they make is amazing. We always leave hella full b/c we order the whole damn menu! Lol. Our usual request are the fried calamari, black beans & Spanish rice, black mussels (MY FAV), Cajun shrimp, fried potatoes, fried platanos, & this jumbolia dish that I can't remember the name of.
4) Extremely reasonable pricing. You get your moneys worth!

My mouth is starting to water just thinking about it. Not only do I love this place because the food is delicious, but it reminds me of my loves ones. This will forever be the spot where I have & will share amazing meals with my true friends. God shit :)


No comments:

Post a Comment