Friday, June 3, 2011

MWB

A friend of mine said something the other day that has stuck with me,

"why are all of these little boys still talkin about MOB (money over bitches)?! if they really knew what was up they would be getting money WITH their bitches!!!"

If this isn't the realist shit I've heard all year. I know so many simple minded men (and women) who are constantly talking about fuck these bitches (or nigs) get money blah blah blah. Yeah that's all good I'm all about advancing yourself & making moves, however once you get the money it doesn't mean anything if you don't have someone to share it with. Not only it, but your life. I can guarantee you that the majority of the single wealthy people in America aren't that happy. Yes they love the material things they now possess, but what does it mean when your home alone. They're all looking for that missing piece; a loved one. Someone to share your world with. Umm hello look at Will & Jada, Ice-T & Coco (my research was conducted via their new show), Barack & Michelle, Victoria & David Beckham, ect. All of these couples have managed to retain wealth TOGETHER & share their worlds at the same time.

As I mentioned earlier, little BOYS are supporting this junction. A real MAN should know that without love, you have nothing. Yeah its all fun & games now, but wait til your old & wrinkly & no one cares about your old rap career. So take my advice boys, find you a business savvy women with the good head on her shoulders. You don't have to do it alone ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment