Thursday, January 13, 2011

Adam Levine Bares All To Save Balls

Lead singer Adam Levine of the pop group Maroon 5 has posed nude for Cosmopolitan UK in order to bring awareness to prostate & testicular cancer. Even though this version of the pic I posted below has turned into an ad for their new single, this definitely wasn't the origin use of the shoot. Levine told the magazine that being naked isn't a problem for him. In fact if he had his way he would be naked more often. "I spend most of my life naked. In fact, I often have to be told by the people around me that it's inappropriate to be as naked as I am. But I live in California, where it's always warm, so why not?” The photo spread features the singer with only his girlfriend's hands covering him. Levine is currently dating Victoria's Secret model Anne Vyalitsyna.


No comments:

Post a Comment