Wednesday, September 9, 2009

quotes that are inspiring.. to me

If you know me, then you know that I'm really gay. Like if you cut me, I would bleed stars & rainbows. Well what I'm really trying to get at is I'm a heartless romantic. I have a huge collection of love quotes and poems that I text to friends when they're feeling down. It is amazing how just a few simple words can change someones day and attitude. The little things are what counts! Now I shall share some with the world! (Even though there is a huge change you've already heard them before).


"I believe everything happens for a reason. People change so you learn to let go. Things go wrong so you can appriciate them when their right, You believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself. & sometimes good things fall apart so better things will fall together"


"A wise girld kisses but doesn;t love, listens but doesn't believe, & leaves before she is left."


Marilyn Monroe may have been blonde, but she was not stupid.


"There is no need to fight anymore you are not who you were yesterday. Today you have the opportunity to choose to love over fear. It's up to you"


"I love me so I can love you. Your love & fears are the mirror of my own. Thank you for showing yourself to me. This is how you & I are one."


"We hide so we can be found, we walk away to see who will follow, and we let our hearts break to see who will fix them."


"Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you so are all in harmony."


"The energy of Love will never abandon you but the face of Love will forever change."



DEEP.




No comments:

Post a Comment