Thursday, October 14, 2010

Only Girl In The World

This song took me a while to get use to.. I wasn't sure about it at first, but now I love it. The video is very simple but effective. The color contrasting in the video does her fiery hair justice. Its super girly & flirty which I'm all about. I think its cool how Rihanna is always reinventing herself. That's how you stay on top. In a interview when asked abut the video she said:

"It’s really, really beautiful shot in these crazy, crazy, crazy places. We shot landscapes that we found a couple hours outside of L.A. It looks so unreal. It looks fake, like something out of a postcard with the beautiful hills….The video just shows this big landscape and the only person there is me. Nobody else [is] in the video. Except a lot of f–kin’ bugs and s–t like that. There were a couple of snakes. Ugh! It was so creepy but it was so good. It was so worth it in the end."

Even how unrealistic is it, every girl just wants to feel like the only girl in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment