Friday, December 11, 2009

Infidelity .

The last couple of days I've been deep in thought about life, love, & relationships. Through my experience & stories friends have told me, monogamy seems to be dead. Several examples have proven to me that people (mostly men) do not try nor want to be be in faithful relationships anymore. This is why the whole Tiger Woods thing didn't surprise me. I think the reason why everyone was so shocked was because his image portrays him to be a honest role model. In reality, he's still a man. Half a nigga at that. It was just a prime example that no matter how much money you have, no matter how beautiful your wife is niggas are empty inside. I mean, look at Eric Benet! He had the most beautiful women by his side. But nooooo. He had to go & sleep w/ a bunch of sluts.

Especially men who are athletes or famous entertainers. I feel like it should be a no brainer that NONE OF THEM can be loyal. Not every single one, b/c there are always exceptions to the rule, but most of them. They constantly have promiscuous women throwing themselves at them. & the truth is, most men aren't strong enough to just say no. I have so many male friends who I know for a fact have never been in a real committed relationship with just one lover. It may have started out that way, but eventually they always slip. It saddens me to know this, but its the truth. By knowing this, I believe it has changed my perception of the standards of todays relationships. I feel that every women should be honest with themselves about this in order to protect their feelings.

The part that makes me so angry is these dumb ass hoes who contribute to this problem. Why the fuck would any women knowingly fuck w/ a married man?! Bitch he is not about to leave her for you. The only person who is getting hurt in this situation is you! This also applies to regular relationships. If he is doing this shady shit to the girl that he is with now, then he will DEFINITELY do the exact same thing to you. There are no special cases in this situation.

What always gets me are the good guys. The ones you would never expect to do it. I've had the opportunity to ask some of my male friends why they would cheat if they love they girl who makes them happy, & they all say the exact same thing. It usually is:

-the stupid bitch was cashin them out
-an opportunity presented themselves & they were being spontaneous,
-they just don't know
-boredom

These are just a few, but there are dozens of reasons why someone would cheat. Almost all of them usually involve sex, since men are simple/single minded & that's usually all they want from a girl they don't really care about. It makes sense if a spouse is to stray away if they aren't happy. That should be expected. However if you have a strong relationship already I feel that these reasons shouldn't be enough to destroy something great. I think a huge part of it is miscommunication, In any relationship, including friendships, communication is key. If you want or need something you must ask for it. If you are not happy, then you need to find a way to change it. Unfortunately, most of the time instead of confronting the problem most men just run away & try & ignore it. I'm not trying to make it seem as if all men are dogs & aren't worth shit, but the majority of them are. Actually, damn near all of them are. But with all this said & all these facts known, nothing is going to change. Can't live w/ them, & can't live w/o them.

1 comment:

  1. Whew, tough..
    All that I must add is the word friendship
    the art of friendsship is lost.
    -B

    ReplyDelete